Wednesday 8 June 2011

Did I jelousss....or it just my feeling!!!OMG

hyeee
im just wanna to explded my feeling
at heree....
i dont noe....y....
2 or 3...days
im seem like im jelss..
or wht??
but it hurting me...


and

he
keep quit...without notic me nothing
i noe u busy..
but at least u
reply my mcj or asnwer my call
did u know dear
im waiting for u??

but i see on ur fb....
ur chat wif someone on wall that i do noe
maybe ur fren...
but..u used that word...
u call she sygg/yank...
omg...
wht happen too mee....
did i jeles??
im try too think positifly
throwwww away.....
far away...
about my feeling
but i need to know
that girl??
or
he just kiding
i noe he have a lot
off girlfriend....
urmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bila larrr...suma niehh nk back to 
as we always do..
i miss to mcj wif u
i miss to chatting wif u
i miss to sykpe wif u
i miss to spent time wif u
i miss u soooo muchhh
did u notice how muchhh i love n miiss u??

hpofully...
everthing is going owhkep
daaaaa






No comments:

Post a Comment

dah baca jangan lupa komen ea..satu pon jadilah.. :)